8X Shampoo is only meant for external use and should be used as advised by your doctor. Before using it you must read the label for a proper application that will ensure a better efficacy of the medicine. If it gets into your eyes, nose, mouth, or vagina rinse with water. It may take several days to weeks for your symptoms to improve, but you should keep using this medicine regularly. The course of the treatment should be completed to ensure better efficacy of the medicine. If your condition does not improve or gets worse, you should talk to your doctor.
The most common side effect of this medicine includes itching, dryness, redness, and burning sensation at the application site. These are usually self-limiting. Serious side effects are rare. You must consult the doctor if you experience any allergic reaction (rashes, itching, swelling, shortness of breath, etc.).
Before taking this medicine, it is important to tell your doctor if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines for the same disease or other diseases. Pregnant and breastfeeding women should take this medicine with proper consultation and caution.
BENEFITS OF 8X SHAMPOO
In Treatment of Dandruff
SIDE EFFECTS OF 8X SHAMPOO
Common side effects of 8X
- Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness)
HOW TO USE 8X SHAMPOO
HOW 8X SHAMPOO WORKS
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE 8X SHAMPOO?
- 8X Shampoo is used for the treatment and prevention of dandruff.
- Leave the shampoo on for three to five minutes before rinsing.
- Take care to avoid getting it in your eyes. If accidental exposure occurs, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- Stop using 8X Shampoo and inform your doctor if you notice any irritation or any other skin infection.
Your usual shampoo can be used as necessary between treatment with this medicine.