Aminodrip Infusion is generally given by a doctor or a nurse. Do not self-administer this medicine at home. Use it exactly in the dose and duration as prescribed by your doctor and use it regularly.
It may cause mild injection site redness and pain. Let your doctor know if they bother you. They may suggest ways to reduce or prevent the side effects.
BENEFITS OF AMINODRIP INFUSION
In Nutritional deficiencies
SIDE EFFECTS OF AMINODRIP INFUSION
Common side effects of Aminodrip
- Injection site reactions (pain, swelling, redness)
HOW TO USE AMINODRIP INFUSION
HOW AMINODRIP INFUSION WORKS
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE AMINODRIP INFUSION?
- Aminodrip Infusion is prescribed for the treatment of nutritional deficiencies.
- Do not take Aminodrip Infusion without medical advice if you are taking calcium supplements or gastrointestinal medicines.
- Inform your doctor if you had a heart attack, a history of allergies, cold sores, or genital herpes.
- Let your doctor know if you are taking medicines for high blood pressure, diabetes, water pills, viagra.