Curosurf 80mg Injection is given under the supervision of a healthcare professional in the hospital setting. Your doctor will decide how much you need to improve your symptoms Infants are continuously monitored to avoid any medical emergency.
Pneumothorax (accumulation of air or gas in the chest or pleural space), brain hemorrhage, chronic lung disease, decreased oxygen level in the blood, and infection are some serious side effects of this medicine. Your doctor will be the best person to decide how to overcome the side effects.
USES OF CUROSURF INJECTION
- Respiratory distress syndrome (immature lungs in preterm baby)
BENEFITS OF CUROSURF INJECTION
In Respiratory distress syndrome (immature lungs in preterm baby)
SIDE EFFECTS OF CUROSURF INJECTION
Common side effects of Curosurf
- Pnemothorax (accumulation of air or gas in the chest or pleural space)
- Brain hemorrhage
- Chronic lung disease
- Hypoxia (decreased oxygen level in blood)
HOW TO USE CUROSURF INJECTION
HOW CUROSURF INJECTION WORKS
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE CUROSURF INJECTION?
- Curosurf 80mg Injection is to treat or prevent Respiratory Distress Syndrome (RDS) in newborn babies.
- It is to be administered under the supervision of a medical expert.
- Your child will be closely monitored for any signs of infection or distress while receiving Curosurf 80mg Injection.