Take Fabiflu Tablet only as per the dose and duration suggested by your doctor. Do not self-medicate. The most common side effects of this medicine include increased uric acid level in blood, diarrhea, decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils), and increased liver enzymes. If any of these side effects bother you, consult with your doctor.
To make sure it is safe for you, you should let your doctor know if you have severe kidney or liver disease before taking this medicine. Fabiflu Tablet is not recommended for women who are pregnant, suspected to be pregnant or breastfeeding, as it can cause harmful effects to the developing baby. Also, inform your doctor if you have a history of hypersensitivity to this drug, have abnormalities in uric acid metabolism, or have gout.
USES OF FABIFLU TABLET
- Treatment of Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
BENEFITS OF FABIFLU TABLET
In Treatment of Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
Fabiflu Tablet should be taken only if prescribed by a doctor. If you think you have come in contact with a person who has been infected with Covid-19, or if you feel any of these symptoms, consult your doctor immediately.
SIDE EFFECTS OF FABIFLU TABLET
Common side effects of Fabiflu
- Increased uric acid level in blood
- Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils)
- Increased liver enzymes
HOW TO USE FABIFLU TABLET
HOW FABIFLU TABLET WORKS
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE FABIFLU TABLET?
- Fabiflu Tablet is used for the treatment of mild to moderate Covid-19 symptoms.
- Inform your doctor if you have gout, uric acid, liver, or kidney disease.
- Fabiflu Tablet should be administered with care to elderly patients by monitoring their general conditions.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you see signs of allergic reactions like red or blistering rash, difficulty swallowing or breathing, swelling of the eyelids, lips, face, throat, or tongue.
- Fabiflu Tablet can be taken on an empty or full stomach. However, taking it with food might reduce the possibility of nausea and vomiting.
- It is advisable to use contraceptive methods while taking Fabiflu Tablet and for 7 days after the completion of the treatment.
- Let your doctor know if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.