Generally, Hynidase Injection comes in combination with injectable medicines. It must be administered as per prescription under the supervision of the doctor or a nurse. Let your doctor know if you have any known allergies to this medication.
It is a safe medicine and has minimal or no side effects. However, some patients might experience injection site reactions such as redness, swelling, and pain. Lrt you doctor know if they bother you.
USES OF HYNIDASE INJECTION
BENEFITS OF HYNIDASE INJECTION
SIDE EFFECTS OF HYNIDASE INJECTION
Common side effects of Hynidase
- Injection site reactions (pain, swelling, redness)
HOW TO USE HYNIDASE INJECTION
HOW HYNIDASE INJECTION WORKS
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE HYNIDASE INJECTION?
- Hynidase Injection helps with the absorption of injections that are given into a muscle or under the skin.
- It may also be used to enable excess fluids and blood in the tissues to be more easily re-absorbed.
- Your doctor or nurse will give the injection either into a muscle or under the skin.
- It may cause temporary irritation, swelling or bruising at the injection site. Inform your doctor if this persists.