This is given by injection under the skin or slowly into a vein as directed by your doctor. This is made from healthy human blood that has a high level of certain defensive substances (antibodies), which help fight infections. It is also used to increase the blood count (platelets) in persons with a certain blood disorder (idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura-ITP).
Your healthcare professional will start the medication slowly while monitoring you closely. You may experience side effects such as headache, nausea, chills, fatigue, fever, upper abdominal pain, diarrhea, back pain, injection site reactions, excessive sweating, and flushing. Tell your doctor if you are bothered by any of these side effects.
USES OF IMMUNOREL SOLUTION FOR INFUSION
- Prevention of Infections
BENEFITS OF IMMUNOREL SOLUTION FOR INFUSION
In Prevention of Infections
SIDE EFFECTS OF IMMUNOREL SOLUTION FOR INFUSION
Common side effects of Immunorel
- Upper abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Injection site reactions (pain, swelling, redness)
- Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk)
HOW TO USE IMMUNOREL SOLUTION FOR INFUSION
HOW IMMUNOREL SOLUTION FOR INFUSION WORKS
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE IMMUNOREL SOLUTION FOR INFUSION?
- Immunorel 5gm Solution for Infusion is prescribed to boost the immune system and prevent infection in people with low immunity.
- Immunorel 5gm Solution for Infusion should be injected slowly in order to prevent severe allergic reactions.
- Inform your doctor if you have a cold or chest infection on the day of treatment. This will prevent any kind of reactions on your body.
- Inform your doctor if you have diabetes, kidney disease, high blood pressure or heart disease.
- If you get shortness of breath during or within several hours of your treatment, tell your doctor immediately.
- Immunorel 5gm Solution for Infusion might interfere with certain virus vaccines such as measles, rubella, mumps, varicella, and yellow fever. Inform your doctor with complete information about your vaccinations.