Megasty 160mg Tablet should be taken with or without food, preferably at a fixed time each day to ensure consistent levels of medicine in the body. This medicine is not used for pregnant or breastfeeding women. It may cause side effects like high blood pressure and increased blood sugar levels but they are temporary. However, if these persist, consult with the doctor.
BENEFITS OF MEGASTY TABLET
In Breast cancer
SIDE EFFECTS OF MEGASTY TABLET
Common side effects of Megasty
- Increased appetite
- Weight gain
- Hot flashes
- High blood pressure
- Increased glucose level in blood
HOW TO USE MEGASTY TABLET
HOW MEGASTY TABLET WORKS
- Megasty 160mg Tablet is used to treat women with certain hormone-dependent cancers such as breast cancer and endometrial cancer.
- It may also be used for treating appetite and weight loss in people with advanced cancer or AIDS.
- You may have to take it for atleast 2 months before you notice any changes in your appetite.
- Your doctor might do regular blood tests to check your hormones and blood sugar levels while you are taking this medicine.
- Do not take Megasty 160mg Tablet if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor immediately if you notice unexplained swelling and pain in your limbs, shortness of breath, chest pain, severe headache, or changes in vision. These could be symptoms of a blood clot in a vein.
- Do not stop taking the medicine suddenly without talking to your doctor first.