Mintop Forte 5% Solution should only be applied directly to the scalp area in the amount, and in the way, specified on the label or by your doctor. Clean and dry your scalp before using it. It may take approximately 2- 4 months before you notice any hair growth. The first growth may be soft, colorless, and barely visible. Using more than recommended will not speed up hair growth and may increase the likelihood of side effects. This medication must be used continuously to maintain hair growth. If your condition does not improve or worsens after using it for 4 to 6 months, tell your doctor.
Mintop Forte 5% Solution is generally safe and suitable for most people but may have some potential side effects. The most common side effects of this medicine are itching and skin irritation of the treated area of the scalp. In case of accidental application in other areas, it may result in unwanted hair growth. If you get it in your eyes, mouth, or broken skin, rinse thoroughly with plenty of water. Talk to your doctor if you are bothered by the side effects or they do not go away.
Mintop Forte 5% Solution should not normally be used by people under the age of 18 or over 65. It may not be appropriate if your hair loss is due to medications (such as chemotherapy) or any nutritional deficiency. You should also not use this medicine if you have high blood pressure or are using other creams or lotions to treat other scalp conditions. Talk to your doctor if you have heart disease or blood circulation problems.
BENEFITS OF MINTOP SOLUTION
In Hair loss
Benefits are less likely if you have been bald for many years or have a large area of hair loss. Mintop Forte 5% Solution is not suitable for sudden or unexplained hair loss. It is considered a safe medicine. There are separate products for men and women and you should follow your doctor’s instructions carefully while using Mintop Forte 5% Solution. Regrowth of hair improves your appearance, boosts your confidence, and enhances your social life. Use it regularly to maintain hair growth and to get the maximum benefits. Consult your doctor if you notice any changes in the hair growth while using Mintop Forte 5% Solution.
SIDE EFFECTS OF MINTOP SOLUTION
Common side effects of Mintop
- Skin irritation
HOW TO USE MINTOP SOLUTION
HOW MINTOP SOLUTION WORKS
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE MINTOP SOLUTION?
- Wash your hands before and after application.
- It should only be applied directly to the scalp. If Mintop Forte 5% Solution accidentally comes in contact with your eyes, nose, or mouth, flush the area thoroughly with cool tap water.
- Do not shampoo your hair or use a hairdryer for 4 hours after applying Mintop Forte 5% Solution as it can reduce the effectiveness of the medicine.
- During the first 2 weeks of application, your hair fall may increase. This is normal and is a sign that Mintop Forte 5% Solution is working.
- Take care that Mintop Forte 5% Solution does not trickle down onto your face as it may cause undesirable facial hair growth.