Information about Dr. Odin FS20E Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
Dr. Odin FS20E Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is designed to determine the SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels), pulse rate, and perfusion index of an individual. The device is user-friendly and aims to give high accuracy. It comprises of a low battery indicator and an alarm function. In addition to this, it is water-resistant and has a color OLED display.
It is used to measure SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels), pulse rate, and perfusion index.
Product Specifications and Features:
- It has six display modes
- It consists of low battery indicator
- It has pulse sound function
- It embodies 4 directions modes
- Pulse rate/Heart rate: Yes
- Alarm: Yes
- Display (LCD/LED): OLED
- Automatic power-off: Yes
Directions For Use:
Use as per requirement or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Avoid physical damage