Rasilez Hct 150 mg/12.5 mg Tablet is a combination of two medicines used in the treatment of hypertension (high blood pressure). This medicine relaxes the blood vessels thus helps in lowering the blood pressure. Moreover, it reduces the extra amount of water in the body by increasing urination. It may also help to reduce chances of future heart attack and stroke. This medicine should be taken with food regularly at a fixed time each day. Lifestyle changes like low-fat diet, exercise, and not smoking may help this medicine work better. This medicine may cause side effects like dizziness, cough, and joint pain.
BENEFITS OF RASILEZ HCT TABLET
In Hypertension (high blood pressure)
SIDE EFFECTS OF RASILEZ HCT TABLET
Common side effects of Rasilez Hct
- Joint pain
- Flu-like symptoms
- Increased potassium level in blood
HOW TO USE RASILEZ HCT TABLET
HOW RASILEZ HCT TABLET WORKS
Limited information is available on the use of Rasilez Hct 150 mg/12.5 mg Tablet in these patients. Regular monitoring of creatinine and potassium levels is recommended while you are taking this medicine.
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE RASILEZ HCT TABLET?
- For better results, take it at the same time every day with food.
- It may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Don’t drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Avoid alcohol while taking Rasilez Hct 150 mg/12.5 mg Tablet as it may increase dizziness.
- Notify your doctor if you have rapid swelling of the lips, tongue, and throat that may cause breathing problems.
- It may cause a sudden drop in sodium level in blood. Avoid a low sodium diet while you are taking this medication.
Monitor your blood pressure after starting Rasilez Hct 150 mg/12.5 mg Tablet, and notify your doctor if it does not lower down.