Information about Safent First Aid Bandage 6cm x 4m
Safent First Aid Bandage is a thin, woven fabric material that is placed over a wound to keep it clean while allowing air to penetrate and promote healing. It can be used to secure a dressing in place, or it can be used directly on a wound. These bandages are the most common type and are available in many sizes. Safent Bandage is CE & ISO Certified.
Supports joints and ligaments after mild strain or a minor surgery. Provides preventative ankle-strapping for sport.
Product Specification and Features:
- They are good for hard to reach areas that may be difficult to dress
- When using a roll, the end is pulled out and placed over a piece of wound dressing, such as a medicated pad of cotton
- Bandage is then wrapped around the location of the wound
- The ends of the bandage can be tied together or a piece of bandage tape can be used to secure them and keep the material in place
- The bandage can be wrapped and tied tightly when compression is needed to control
- Safent first aid bandage is a non-adhesive bandage and provides compressive post-surgery or light orthopedic support
- Safent first aid bandage can be used by any age group
- This bandage has non-fray edges and is extremely soft, which improves comfort and protection
- First aid bandage is a cotton bandage that offers light support performance including stretch and regain
- It is made out of 100% high twist cotton and rayon yarns
- Color – White
- First Aid Bandage- 2.5 inch (6cmx4M), 3.5 inch (8cmx4M), 4 inch (10cmx4M)
Directions For Use
Use as directed.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Store in a cool dry place