Information about SBL Arsenicum Album Dilution 30 CH
According to the Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH), Arsenicum album 30 could be taken as prophylactic medicine against coronavirus infections. Daily one dose of Arsenicum album 30 is recommended to be taken on an empty stomach for three days. The dose should be repeated after one month by following the same schedule in case of coronavirus infections prevailing in the community. Arsenicum album 30 has also been advised for the prevention of influenza-like infections. The medicine is not known to cause any side-effects when taken as directed by your doctor.
- Active ingredient: Arsenicum album
- Inactive ingredient: Organic sucrose
Key benefits/uses of SBL Arsenicum Album Dilution 30 CH:
- Helps in treating respiratory ailments such as cough, wheezing, and breathing difficulties
- Useful in treating fever and weakness caused due to infections
- Provides relief from acidity and indigestion
- Relieves anxiety and stress related to recurrent health problems
- Used as a prophylactic (preventive) medicine against coronavirus infections
Directions for use:
Take 2-3 drops of dilution in 1 teaspoon of water thrice a day or as directed by the physician.
Quick tips for SBL Arsenicum Album Dilution 30 CH:
- Do not use this medicine if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is always wise to consult a doctor before use for serious conditions or if conditions worsen or persist for a long time even after using the medicine for a sufficient time.
- If you are a pregnant woman or are breastfeeding, please consult a doctor before use.
- Do not buy/use this medicine if the safety seal is broken or missing.
Side-effects of SBL Arsenicum Album Dilution 30 CH:
Since only a small amount of the drug is used adverse side-effects are not very common. However, if you develop any unusual symptoms after taking the medicine, you should consult your doctor.
Storage and safety information:
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Use under medical supervision.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
FAQs related to SBL Arsenicum Album Dilution 30 CH:
Q. Is SBL Arsenicum album 30 safe during pregnancy?
There is no clear data available to suggest any harmful effect of taking Arsenic album 30 during pregnancy or breastfeeding. However, it is advised to consult the doctor if you are planning to take this medication during pregnancy to be on the safer side.
Q. Does SBL Arsenicum album boost immunity?
The Ministry of AYUSH, Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy(CCRH) has recommended that homeopathic medicine Arsenicum album 30 could be taken as prophylactic (preventive) medicine against coronavirus infections. This medicine is known to prevent flu-like infections and hence improve your immunity against infections.
Q. Can I take Arsenicum album 30 for fever?
The role of this medicine is to treat or prevent fever that has not yet been established. It is generally recommended to prevent flu-like infections. It is also known to provide temporary relief from headaches, which can help in the initial stage of fever.
Q. Should people with diabetes take Arsenicum album 30?
You should always consult your doctor before taking this medicine. Also, inform your doctor if you suffer from any other health conditions or are taking any other homeopathic medications.
Q. Can I take Arsenicum album for cold and sore throat?
It is best to consult your doctor if you can take this medicine to treat cold and sore throat. However, the Ministry of AYUSH has recommended its use as a prophylactic treatment option to treat influenza-like illness.