Sorvate C Ointment should be used in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Wash your hands before using this medicine. It is advised to check the label for directions before use. It is for external use only.
Do not use this medicine more than the recommended dose. Inform your doctor if you have known allergies from this medicine. The common side effects of this medicine include itching and rashes at the application site.
If these side effects or any other symptoms which you think are because of this medicine persist for a longer duration, please consult your doctor. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or are suffering from any other disease. This medicine is safe to use in breastfeeding mothers.
BENEFITS OF SORVATE C OINTMENT
SIDE EFFECTS OF SORVATE C OINTMENT
Common side effects of Sorvate C
HOW TO USE SORVATE C OINTMENT
HOW SORVATE C OINTMENT WORKS
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE SORVATE C OINTMENT?
- Sorvate C Ointment is used to treat the redness, swelling, itching, and discomfort associated with psoriasis.
- It is advisable to apply Sorvate C Ointment once a day. For best effect, leave it on during the day if you have applied it in the morning, or overnight if you have used it in the evening.
- Apply to the affected areas as a thin film two or three times daily, or as advised by your doctor.
- Don’t cover the area being treated with airtight dressings such as bandages unless directed by a doctor, as this may increase the risk of side effects.
- If you are using a moisturizer along with this preparation, apply the moisturizer first. Then wait 10-15 minutes before applying Sorvate C Ointment.
- After you have applied Sorvate C Ointment, remember to wash your hands (unless your hands are the treated area).
- Do not apply Sorvate C Ointment on open wounds and cuts.
- Your skin may become more sensitive to sunlight than normal while you are using Sorvate C Ointment. Try to avoid sitting out in the sun and do not use sunbeds.
- Consult your doctor if your skin condition has not improved after 2 weeks of treatment.