Vitcofol Injection injection is administered under the supervision of a healthcare professional. You are not advised to self administer this injection. Inform your doctor if you have any known allergy from this medication.
You may experience symptoms of injection site reactions such as redness, swelling and pain. Usually they go away with time but if these symptoms persist for a longer duration, please consult your doctor. Inform your doctor if you are suffering from any disease or are taking any medicines.
BENEFITS OF VITCOFOL INJECTION
In Nutritional deficiencies
SIDE EFFECTS OF VITCOFOL INJECTION
Common side effects of Vitcofol
- No common side effects seen
HOW TO USE VITCOFOL INJECTION
HOW VITCOFOL INJECTION WORKS
- Your doctor has prescribed Vitcofol Injection for the treatment of nutritional deficiencies.
- Take it as per dose and duration suggested by your doctor.
- Avoid or limit alcohol consumption while taking this medication.
- Do not stop taking the medication even if your symptoms improve.