Information about Whisper Ultra Clean Wings Sanitary Pads XL Plus
Whisper Ultra Clean Pads gives you the freedom to live your life to the fullest, even during periods.
Uses of Whisper Ultra Clean Wings Sanitary Pads:
It is primarily used to prevent leakage during menstruation so that you wake up fresh and dry.
Product Specifications and Features of Whisper Ultra Clean Wings Sanitary Pads:
- These are extra-large pads with wings that ensure complete protection
- The pads are 40% longer
- It provides 5x better protection and absorbs liquid for long-lasting dryness
- Large wings ensure that the pad stays in its place
- It keeps you feeling dry and comfortable while preventing irritation
Directions For Use:
Use as directed on the leaflet/packing of the product.
Safety Information and Precautions:
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
About the Brand:
Launched in 1989, Whisper is now a known name in the sanitary napkin market in India. Since the very beginning, it has been perceived as a premium product. The brand provides a massive range of a variety of sanitary napkins. The ease of availability makes it one of the preferred brands and a consumer’s choice.
Quick Tips for Whisper Ultra Clean Wings Sanitary Pads:
- It is best to change the pad every six hours. Women with a heavier flow may need to change it more frequently
- Do not use two pads simultaneously. While women with a heavier may think of using two pads, it can lead to infections. The best way is to change pads frequently in case of heavy flow
- Besides using Whisper Ultra Clean pads, make sure to wash the intimate area regularly to maintain hygiene during menstruation
Q. How to use Whisper Ultra pads?
There are some easy steps to follow.
- First, stick the pad in the underwear by using the sticky strip on the back of the pad
- Change the pad when it’s completely soaked
- Wrap the used pads in a wrapper and dispose of in a dustbin. Do not flush the pad
Q. Can I keep a pad on for 24 hours?
No. It’s not a good idea at all to spend 24 hours without changing the pad. Even if you don’t experience a heavy flow, there is bacterial build-up. Changing your pads every 5-6 hours helps to maintain hygiene.
Q. Can I leave a pad overnight?
It all depends on your flow. If you put on a fresh pad at bedtime, you are good till morning. Also, there are many night pads available that prevent leakage and keep you dry during the night.